Sunday, September 20, 2015

Our Wedding

We were married Aug 22 in what can only be referred to as a backyard country wedding at my home in MA by the pastor at the church I attended, Immanuel Chapel. It was short and sweet, 15 minutes from start to finish, followed by a BBQ lunch. All the decorating was done by friends and family (shout out to all those awesome people!). My dress was off Amazon and the cake was homemade. Lemme tell ya, I wouldn't have traded it for a big planned ahead wedding at all (Side note - It was 8 weeks and 3 days from the day we set the date to the actual wedding day). There really is something special about people coming together to make something happen and knowing everything has been done with love. With that said - picture time!

Saying our vows

First kiss as a married couple!

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Goodwin

We gave out bubbles as favors. This is the result. 

My pretty late summer bouquet

Cowboy (or girl) boots a must!

My high school friends

Our mutual bestie Morgan - we have a series of photos of the 3 of us going.


My bouquet had a photo of my late father on it so he could walk me down the aisle.



Jeremiah's family

The boot wearin' crowd

My family

The cake! Lemon sponge with berry jam and Swiss buttercream

1 comment: